In Memory of a Former Chapel
This stained-glass window was a gift marking the occasion of the 350th. It commemorates the church of Madame de la Peltrie. Unfortunately, the church was destroyed in the Monastery’s second fire in 1686, but the crypt was not damaged by the flames. The remains of Marie of the Incarnation and the other foundresses were spared.