To the First Museum
The current Ursuline museum is not the original! At the turn of the 20th century, the population of Quebec City began to show an interest in the treasures hidden in our Monastery. As early as 1936, our sisters opened a museum during the summer months. Approximately 300 objects were displayed in the nuns’ parlor. Visitors could look, through the grill, at a part of our history.