This Floor Speaks
The dates beneath our feet commemorate historical events. 1642 is the year that we entered our first Monastery. There was only one building at the time, where our first chapel was also located. It was such a small chapel that it was only large enough for roughly ten individuals. There was no heating. 1939 marked the 300th anniversary of Marie of the Incarnation’s arrival in Canada.