A Door to Memory
This room is located on the site of our first chapel. The large forged iron cross, dating back to 1689, is a reminder of the cloister.
Today, this door is a point of passage between the original chapel and the archives and research room. A cloistral grill previously separated the two spaces. This room was used as the public chapel. Behind the grill, the interior chapel was used exclusively by the sisters.